Here is part II of this book.
- Essays in Buddhism
- Essays in Psychology
- My life with the Sioux
Here is a book I finished a few years ago. This one is for sale, though I will be putting up new, free ‘e’ books for readers.
|Comment||From Gary, update from residence near Mt. Rushmore. I usually check the headlines of Rapid City Journal, the only newspaper in this small town for news. Today, the paper carried an article about the renaming of Shannon County, the poorest country in the state, from Shannon to Oglala Lakota County. It appears that the govt. want them to get ‘permission’ even after on overwhelming vote in favor of the name change. My first comment is why does the state have the right to dictate what the Lakota Nation do on their own land? After all, even Rapid City, at the foot of the Black Hills really does belong to the Lakota under the treaty of Ft. Laramie. The second is that if one reads the article, it is clear that the state has to go along with it, and shouldn’t have to pass legislation. For more info. read at the link below: http://rapidcityjournal.com/blog/pierre-review/is-county-s-new-name-really-up-to-legislature/article_52f81fc0-8eb0-11e4-9c37-577d4e4a580e.html#utm_source=rapidcityjournal&utm_campaign=/email_newsletter/daily_headlines/&utm_medium=email&utm_content=headline This is just one more example of bureaucracy gone haywire!|
For those who need herbal, homeopathic and flower essence services, please print, sign, and scan or mail back the disclaimer and questionnaire form. You can also find a link on my site at http://www.homeopathicsolutions.co
Flower Essence Questionnaire
Gary Price, BA, MBA, Student (PsyD), Diploma Phytotherapy 1 yr. NIMH (UK)
Diploma, Bach Flower Essences
Please fill out questionnaire and return by mail or scan. Remedies will be sent to you upon receipt.
Remedies or additional herbal remedies are not meant to take the place of your medication as prescribed by your physician. Client agrees from their signature below, that no legal recourse will be sought against the herbal practitioner for any reason. Should you experience any uncomfortable symptoms, you are advised to seek the advice of your physician (MD) or a licensed naturopath (ND). Clients are encourage to monitor their dosages of allopathic* medicine and give feedback regarding herbal medicine and their experience to the herbal practitioner as needed.
*Allopathic-medicines other than homeopathic or herbal related remedies.
Signature: _____________________________ Date: ________________
Printed name: _________________________
How do you feel today? Circle all that apply. Use blue or black ink please:
- Jealous, angry, hostile
- Mind in the clouds, preoccupied
- Irritated due to things not clean, disorganized
- Abandoned (poor me)
- Driven to succeed
- Tired, no energy
- Unstable, untrue to self
- Melancholy or depressed
- Inferior, less than human
- Exhausted, but no way I can quit
- Too nice to say no to others
- Overwhelmed by responsibility
- Undecided, scattered
- Needy, needs sympathy
- Have to grin and bear it
- Reserved, withdrawn
- Bothered by unwanted thoughts
- Perplexed, keep making same mistakes over and over
- Up against a wall, no where to go
- 150% committed!
- In shock
- Torn between two things
- Drained, exhausted
- An athlete in training
- Afraid but can’t get a handle on why
- Despondent, discouraged
- Ready to explode
- Intolerant due to criticism
Character Questionnaire Holding myself back
- I hold myself back due to tiredness, afraid.
- Low self esteem-I just can’t do it.
- I dislike ugly disputes
- Just exhausted. It takes too much effort.
- Because I am too sensitive
- Because I criticize others
- I can’t say no
- I live in the past
- Everyday is Monday
- I will lose control of myself
- I haven’t inner direction
- I blame myself for everything
- I feel vulnerable because I don’t want to be what I was before
- I can’t stick to a decision
- I must keep struggling on
- I get on other’s nerves
- I am too driven and too enthusiastic and over do it
- My sense of fairness is too strong
- I doubt my judgment
- I panic easily
- I am overly disciplined
- I am overly ambitious
- I am picky about cleanliness and just get nervous
- I feel hopeless
- I am too absorbed in me to care about others
- Dreamy. No interest in reality
- Too impatient. I can’t wait for something to just happen.
- I am too sympathetic and too concerned for others.
- My melancholy disposition paralyzes me.
- Apathy. I can’t improve the situation.
- Aloof. Cannot mingle with others.
- Steady stream of chatter in my head.
- I let others interfere with my plans.
- I keep making the same mistakes over and over.
- I am a skeptic so it holds me back.
- I expect too much from others.
- I let things go until they cannot be fixed.
- Full of self-pity.
What’s bothering you right now?
Please check no more than 6 responses. More responses will not affect the questionnaire
- Lack of self esteem
- Need for harmony
- Lack of energy
- Vague fears
- Inability to say no
- Dwell on the past
- Mentally weary
- Inner emotional pressure
- Anger, jealousy, envy
- Lack of inner direction
- Blame myself for the mistakes of others’
- Must endure (stay the course)
- Exaggerated self-discipline
- Needs to dominate
- Picky about detail and cleanliness
- Tendency to be self absorbed
- Too dreamy and unrealistic
- Too tied to someone emotionally
- Deep gloom
- Isolation or tendency to retreat
- My never ending thoughts
- Inability to be true to myself
- Tendency to repeat mistakes
- Negative expectations
- Overly responsible feeling
- Need to manipulate others
- Despair, desperation
After months of battle with the Mafia in this major telecommunications company, I have finally severed links legally!
For those who have trouble doing this on their own, contact me for a Flower Essence consultation. It will certainly help you break links with your past and avoid resentment of those around you who contribute to your misery.